- I’m an Alfisti, but my partner is not – will they be bored? We certainly hope not! Whilst this is a car activity weekend, not all events are car related and we aim to suit the whole family. The area also has many things to see and do in your free time.
- Are kids welcome? Absolutely! Today’s kids are tomorrow’s Alfisti! In the accommodation package, kids under 16 are included with free breakfast. Other costings for children will be released shortly.
- I want to stay elsewhere and still be involved… No problem! Our package this year has separate accommodation and activities/meal packages. The latter being payable to AROCA Vic. More information soon…
- I cannot attend all the events, can I come to some events only? Yes! A separate day-tripper package will be released soon.
- I am not a member of AROCA, can I still attend? Yes, you can but booking priority will be given to members. You are encouraged to join the club in your home state.
- Will you cater for Christian traditions for Easter? Yes! On Good Friday there will be a fish option for dinner and Sunday Church services information will be provided in your pack.
- What if I can’t attend in an Alfa Romeo? We understand! Some of our interstate Alfisti are unable to have the time to travel in their beloved Alfa Romeo, so they choose other transport (i.e. flying/hire car). Whilst we would love to have your Alfa there with you, it is the people that make this such a great event!
- Is there a car washing facility nearby? Yes, there will basic car washing facilities within The Villas area. Best if you bring your own washing equipment. There are also commercial car washing facilities in the area.
- My question is not addressed.