NOTE: AMOST FULLY BOOKED!
Check to make sure places are still available.
What you need to book
You will need to complete and return a registration form with details of attendees and your car and you will need to pay the registration fee of $450 per attendee. Fee must be paid in full with registration.
If you are not Tasmanian based you will need to book transport for yourselves and your car from Port Melbourne to Devonport. TT Lines operate two ferries, “Spirit of Tasmania” I & II. For much of the year the two ships sail overnight leaving Port Melbourne and Devonport at 7:30pm, pass each other mid Strait in the night and dock at 6:00am the following morning. At peak times, such as Easter, 2017 both day and night sailing operate in both directions.
Normally, cars cost $87 each way and passenger fares around $200 per person with upgrades to cabins at higher costs. The Alfesta Tasmania 2017 committee have arranged special rates for Alfesta participants which can be found on the link below.
Alfesta Tasmania 2017 is based at the Country Club Tasmania at Prospect Vale near Launceston. This venue offers accommodation at both The Resort and at The Villas close by. Accommodation is also available at the resort for those who choose that option. Further information is available on the link below.
Alfesta 2017 registration
Complete the registration form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the address provided on the form.
Payment can be made by EFT or credit card. Refer to registration from for further detail.
Print the registration form in your browser then use the back button to return to this page.
Note well. Alfesta at Easter is in school holidays and immediately prior to the major event Targa Tasmania. Book early for both travel and accommodation to avoid missing out..
Travel by “Spirit of Tasmania”
An Exclusive Member’s Page has been created on the website and is ready for participants use.
Go to the Alfesta 2017 Exclusive Member’s Page Spirit Members Page Use your browser’s back button to return here.
- When booking/amending via this page, members will have access to the best available fares on their chosen sailing dates.
- All passenger, accommodation and vehicle space is subject to availability at time of booking/amending.
- Please keep in mind fares do fluctuate and are subject to change until payment has been made and a booking number and e-ticket provided.
- Alternative availability and bookings can be requested via the Contact Centre Team on 132010.
- Please note booking and amendment fees do apply.
- Bookings for this event are valid for travel between 09/05/2016 to the 01/05/2017
- Limited car/passenger space have been protected for:
- Depart Melbourne to Devonport on 13-16/04/2017 inclusive – PM departures
- Depart Devonport to Melbourne on 17-20/04/2017 inclusive – PM departures
- Protected space for vehicles is based on vehicles under 2.1m in height.
- Protected space for accommodation is based on Twin Porthole cabins.
- Alternative accommodation styles & vehicle dimensions will be subject to availability at time of booking.
- Protected space will be held until cob 31/01/2017 or until sold out. However protected space may be reviewed prior to this date and adjusted to match member interest and bookings to-date.
When booking via the Exclusive Members Page, the following fare types will be offered (subject to availability):
- Alfesta 2017 (Spirit)
- Alfesta 2017 (Flexi)
- (scroll right to bottom to find the fare )
If the name of your event is not included in the fare type name, this indicates you may have left the Exclusive Members Page booking platform and may need to re-check before proceeding.
Alfesta activities will centre on The Villas where parking is available right outside your door and a variety of Villas are available with 1 bedroom at $135 per night to 3 bedroooms at $198 per night which would offer a lower cost opportunity for friends attending as a group. Alfesta HQ will be located at The Villas and breakfast and the morning briefing will be held at the Villas from Saturday to Monday. Rooms at the resort are available at$169 and $245 per night.
Browse the Country Club website for a wealth of information about the facilities and when you are ready to book be sure to note the following for special Alfesta rates and reserved rooms.
If booking online, go to the special web pages. There are two.
One for booking at the Villas, the suggested option for Alfesta Book Country Club Villas The Business Block No. for these is BB#853179- CCV
Another for the Resort, an alternative option Book Country Club Resorts The Business Block No. for these is BB#810428- CCR
If booking by phone, follow the instructions below. (Or if your browser does not load the image, click the link below).